Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I did this special pattern for a special lady who is well loved by all in Galax, Va. - Mrs. Pauline Kleinke.



This chair belongs to Pam's mother-in-law. Pam owns and operates the Baywood Market and Deli in Baywood, Va. It's just 5 minutes from the house and serves the best food. I eat there at least three or four times a week. I mean, where else can you get a good sized grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo, salt and pepper and a 16oz. Coke Zero for $3.62?


Myrna Holder's chair - Before


Myrna Holder's cair- After
Myrna retired from her city manager's secretarial position this year. Miss you a bunch Myrna!
After removing the upholstered seat, I discovered I could create this beautiful seat for her.




1 comment:

  1. Nice work there Michael, thanks for catching us up on all you've been weaving! Did you see on my blog that I've moved it from Blogger.com to my own website? You can find Weavin' Wicker Woman blog now at http://www.WickerWoman.com/blog

    ReplyDelete